segunda-feira, 14 de novembro de 2011

0

TWILIGHT -música: You Found me-(the fray)

You Found MeThe Fray
I found God on the corner of First and AmistadWhere the west was all but wonAll alone smoking His last cigaretteI said where You been, He said ask anything
Where were You when everything was falling apartAll my days were spent by a telephoneThat never rang and all I needed was a callThat never came to the corner of First and Amistad
Lost and insecure, You found me, You found meLying on the floor, surrounded, surroundedWhy'd You have to wait, where were You, where wereYouJust a little late, You found me, You found me
In the end everyone ends up aloneLosing her, the only one who's ever knownWho I am who I'm not and who I want to beNo way to know how long she will be next to me
Lost and insecure, You found me, You found meLying on the floor, surrounded, surroundedWhy'd You have to wait, where were You, where were YouJust a little late, You found me, You found me
Early morning the city breaks and I've been callingfor years and yearsYou never left me no messages, You never send me nolettersYou got some kind of nerve taking all I want
Lost and insecure, You found me, You found meLying on the floor, where were You, where were You
Lost and insecure, You found me, You found meLying on the floor, surrounded, surroundedWhy'd You have to wait, where were You, where wereYouJust a little late, You found me, You found meWhy'd You have to wait to find me, to find me
Fonte: Site Oficial 





You Found Me (tradução)The Fray

Eu achei DeusNa esquina da Primeira com AmistadOnde o oesteFoi tudo exceto conquistado Completamente sozinho Fumando seu último cigarro Eu disse, "Onde você esteve?"Ele disse, "Não pergunte nada"
Onde você estava?Quando tudo estava desmoronandoTodos os meus diasForam gastos no telefoneQue nunca tocouE tudo o que eu precisava era uma ligação Que nunca veioPara a esquina da Primeira com Amistad
Perdido e inseguro Você me achou, você me achou Deitado no chão Cercado, cercadoPor que você teria que esperar?Onde você estava? Onde você estava?Só um pouco atrasadoVocê me achou, você me achou No final todos terminam sozinhos Perdendo ela,A única já conhecidaQuem eu sou, quem eu não souE quem eu quero serNão há como saberPor quanto tempo ela estará próxima a mim Perdido e inseguroVocê me achou, você me achou Deitado no chão Cercado, cercado Por que você teria que esperar?Onde você estava? Onde você estava?Só um pouco atrasadoVocê me achou, você me achou
Logo de manhãA cidade nasce E eu estive ligando durante anos e anos E você nunca me deixou mensagens Você nunca me enviou cartasVocê teve a ousadiaTirando tudo o que eu quero Perdido e inseguroVocê me achou, você me achou Deitado no chão Onde você estava? Onde você estava?
Perdido e inseguroVocê me achou, você me achou Deitado no chão Cercado, cercadoPor que você teria que esperar?Onde você estava? Onde você estava?Só um pouco tardeVocê me achou, você me achou
Por que você teria que esperarPara me achar? Para me achar?

site Vagalume
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nenhum comentário: