segunda-feira, 28 de novembro de 2011

0

RENESMEE CARLIE CULLEN-música Speak Now - Taylor Swift

Speak NowTaylor Swift
I am not the kind of girlWho should be rudely bargin' in on a white veil occasion.But you are not the kind of boyWho should be marrying the wrong girl.
I sneak in and see your friendsAnd her snotty little family all dressed in pastelsAnd she is yelling at a brides maidSomewhere back inside a room wearing a gown shaped like a pastery
This is surely not what you'd thought it would be.I lose myself in a daydream.Better stand and say,
Don't say yes.Run away now.I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door.Don't wait or say a single vow.You need to hear me out and they said speak now.
Fun gestures are exchangedAnd the organ starts to play a song that sounds like a death marchAnd I am hiding in the curtainsIt seems that I was uninvided by your lovely bride to be.
She floats down the isle like a pageant queen.But I know you wish it was meYou wish it was meDon't you?
Don't say yesRun away nowI'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door.Don't wait or say a single vow.You need to hear me out and they said speak now.
Don't say yesRun away nowI'll meet you when you're out at the church at the back doorDon't wait or say a single vow.You're time is running out and they said speak now.
Oooooh, la la la, ohOooooh, la la la, oh
I hear the preacher say"Speak Now or forever hold your peace"There's the silenceThere's my last chance
I stand up with shaky handsAll eyes on meHorrified looks from everyone in the roomBut I'm only looking at you.
I am not the kind of girl,Who should be rudely bargin' in on a white veil occasion.But you are not the kind of boy,Who should be marrying the wrong girl.
So don't say yesRun away nowI'll meet you in your alt at the church at the back doorDon't wait or say a single vow.You need to hear me out, said speak now.
And you sayLets run away nowI'll meet you in an alt in my tux at the back doorHey hey, I didn't say my vowSo glad you were around when they said speak now.




 
Fale agoraTaylor Swift

Eu não sou o tipo de garotaQue interrompe rudemente uma ocasião de véu branco.Mas você não é o tipo de garotoQue se casaria com a garota errada.
Eu entro e vejo os seus amigosE a pequena família mal-humorada dela, vestida em tons pastéis.E ela está gritando com as damas de honraEm algum lugar lá dentro usando um vestido em forma de doce.
Isso certamente não é o que você pensava que seria.Eu me perco em um devaneio.Melhor me levantar e dizer:
Não diga sim.Fuja agora.Vou encontrá-lo na porta dos fundos da igrejaNão espere ou diga nenhum voto.Você precisa me ouvir e eles disseram 'fale agora'
Gestos divertidos são trocadosO órgão começa a tocar uma música que soa como marcha fúnebreE eu estou escondida nas cortinasParece que eu fui desconvidada por sua futura noiva
Ela flutua pelo corredor como uma rainha de concurso.Mas eu sei que você gostaria que fosse euVocê gostaria que fosse euNão gostaria?
Não diga sim.Fuja agora.Vou encontrá-lo na porta dos fundos da igrejaNão espere ou diga nenhum voto.Você precisa me ouvir e eles disseram 'fale agora'
Não diga sim.Fuja agora.Vou encontrá-lo na porta dos fundos da igrejaNão espere ou diga nenhum voto.Seu tempo está acabando e eles disseram 'fale agora'
Oooooh, la la la, ohOooooh, la la la, oh
Eu ouvi o padre dizer:"Fale agora ou se cale para sempre"Há o silêncioÉ a minha última chance
Levanto-me com as mãos trêmulasTodos me olhamOlhares horrorizados de todos na salaMas eu estou apenas olhando para você.
Eu não sou o tipo de garotaQue interrompe rudemente uma ocasião de véu branco.Mas você não é o tipo de garotoQue se casaria com a garota errada.
Não diga sim.Fuja agora.Vou encontrá-lo na porta dos fundos da igrejaNão espere ou diga nenhum voto.Você precisa me ouvir e eles disseram 'fale agora'
E você dizVamos fugir agoraEu vou encontrá-la com meu smoking na porta dos fundosEi Ei, eu não disse o meu votoQue bom que você estava por perto quando disseram: fale agora'.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nenhum comentário: