segunda-feira, 24 de outubro de 2011

0

A GAROTA DA CAPA VERMELHA - (música I Will love you-Fisher)


I Will Love YouFisher
Til my body is dusttil my soul is no moreI will love you - love youTil the sun starts to cryand the moon turns to rustI will love you - love youCh: But I need to knowwill you stay for all timeforever and a dayThen Ill give my hearttil the end of all timeforever and a day(Inst. verse)Ch: But I need to knowwill you stay for all timeforever and a dayThen Ill give my hearttil the end of all timeforever and a daywhen the storms fill my eyesand we touch the last timeI will love you - love you






I Will Love You (tradução)Fisher

Até que meu corpo virar poeiraAté que minha alma não exista maisEu o amareiamareiAté que o sol começe a chorarE a lua enferrujarEu o amareiAmareiRefrão:Mas eu preciso saberVocê ficará para sempre?Para sempre e um diaEntão eu darei meu coraçãoAté o fim dos temposPara sempre e um diaQuando as tempestades encherem meus olhosE nós nos tocarmos pela última vezEu o amareiAmareiEu o amareiAmarei

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nenhum comentário: