sexta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2011

0

NOTEBOOK (música I'll Be Seeing You)


I'll Be Seeing YouFrank Sinatra
Writer(s): Kahal/Fain/Kahal/FainI'll be seeing you;In all the old, familiar places;That this heart of mine;embraces all day through.In that small cafe;The park across the way;The children's carousel;The chestnut tree;The wishing well.I'll be seeing you;In every lovely, summer's day;And everything that's bright and gay;I'll always think of you that way;I'll find you in the morning sun;And when the night is new;I'll be looking at the moon;But I'll be seeing you.
I'll Be Seeing You (tradução)Frank Sinatra

"eu estarei te vendo"eu estarei te vendoem todos os velhos e familiares lugaresque este meu coraçãoabraça o dia inteironaquele pequeno caféo parque do outro lado da estradao carrossel das criançasa árvore de castanhao poço de desejoseu estarei te vendoem cada amável dia de verãoe em tudo que é brilhante e alegreeu sempre pensarei em você dessa formaeu te encontrarei no sol da manhãe quando a noite se renovareu estarei olhando para a luamas eu estarei te vendo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nenhum comentário: